Welcome to the Launch of Homes Sweet Home Binders!
Welcome! I am thrilled to launch Home Sweet Home Binders! It took a lot of determination, super late nights, an extraordinary amount of coffee to get this project off the ground, but it was totally worth it!
So, if we are going to become friends, you should know a little about me. So, here are the Top Ten things you should know about me:
- My name is Chere Williams :) Think of the song my Cherie Amour by Stevie Wonder and that is how you say my name. I was actually named after that song:)
- I love Jesus and try to live by grace instead of perfection.
- I'm a single mom to a beautiful 13 year old girl, Anya. She is creative, funny, an amazing dancer, and keeps me on my toes! She is also a budding photographer, so you'll see her photos on the website soon.
- I'm originally from Pittsburgh, so I'm a die hard Steeler fan and bleed black and gold :) Currently, I lived in the MD/DC metro area.
- I have a darling dog named Winter.
- I am the creator of the blog, A Single Christian Mom's Advice on Making Life Easier. I write about faith, parenting, homemaking, co-parenting and more!
- I love homemaking! Hence, why I created this website!
- I'm most at home in the sea.
- Coffee is my lifeline!
- I throw awesome parties, seriously they are pretty rad!
- I am writing an ebook and producing workshops to empower and encourage women and girls.
I gave you 11 things, but hey who's counting? Let's go back to #6, my love for homemaking. I became a single mom when my daughter was barely two. It was a crazy time to say the least. Balancing it all was extremely challenging and there were days I felt like I just went through the motions. I wanted more than mundane days and I was exhausted from feeling so unorganized. I started listening to podcasts on homemaking, which was so out of character for me, but it was the biggest BLESSING!
I realized that I needed order in my life so that I could create the free space I craved to spend with my daughter. I also wanted a home that was comfortable, fun, and a sacred refuge for us. I started to create systems to make our life easier and it was one of the best decisions I made.
I want to help you create those same systems, and this is why I launched Home Sweet Home Binders. The printables are a tool for you and your family. I know we live in a digital age, but there is something about putting pen to paper that I still love and I think many of you do. So what do I offer?
- Individual Printables for home management with different designs
- Home Management Printable Packages
- Hard Copy Home Binders
- Bible Study Binders
- School Binders
- Holiday Binders
- eBook Resources for various home topics
I am continually, adding more printables that will help you stay organized and build systems that work.
Thank you for visiting Home Sweet Home Binders and I hope you find everything you need! If you don't let me know!